How do I send a PDF via message ?
JamieInReynoldsburg

I know I used to be able to do this. I needed (badly) to send a technical drawing, a PDF file to a coworker in the field, via Message+. I know I used to be able to do this. I could find no way to accomplish the task, not from any angle. Help. How can this be accomplished?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I send a PDF via message ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning JamieInReynoldsburg! It is important to be able to send your PDF files, they are typically added as an attachment. Please check the link for step by step:

http://spr.ly/6588DmC8M

Maria_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JLCHAPARRO_CRC

The link you provided does not explain how to send a document, only a picture.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to help. The link will assist with adding an attachment to a text. Have you saved the PDF file and attempted to located the file following the steps in the link?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dig1
Enthusiast - Level 1

You did not answer the question.  HOW DO YOU SEND A PDF FILE ATTACHMENT IN MESSAGE+ ?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize, dig1. There is no way to send PDF files on Message+. You will need to use a different messaging app to send PDFs. I use Messages by Google. This text messaging app will allow you to send PDFs.  

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes