Highlighted

How do I redeem my e-gift card?

FAWHIL98

I recently purchased an e-gift card for a friend's daughters. Initially, I saw the charge on my VZ monthly statement. However, when I paid my monthly bill, there was a $25 credit reported on the statement for the e-gift card purchased. I thought maybe I had a credit available or special offer that got redeemed for purchasing an e-gift card and didn't think anything more about it.

My friend went to use the e-gift card and received an error. I immediately purchased another e-gift card for her to use. I then called VZ customer service and they were unable to explain why the original e-gift card purchased was credited. Additionally, they were able to assist me with my most recent e-gift card purchase to confirm that it would work. Is anyone able to assist? I'm very disappointed in the lack of support available to assist with e-gift card purchases.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: E-gift Card Issues

Community Manager
Community Manager

FAWHIL98, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We certainly want you to be able to send these e-gift cards without an issue. If you are still experiencing problems with sending the e-gift card, please email Verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com with the necessary information.

1. the From phone number

2. the TO phone number

3. the Merchant (store)

4. value of $ card

I'm confident they will be able to assist you with getting this resolved.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: E-gift Card Issues

Community Manager
Community Manager

FAWHIL98, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We certainly want you to be able to send these e-gift cards without an issue. If you are still experiencing problems with sending the e-gift card, please email Verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com with the necessary information.

1. the From phone number

2. the TO phone number

3. the Merchant (store)

4. value of $ card

I'm confident they will be able to assist you with getting this resolved.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes