How do I redeem my e-gift card?
FAWHIL98
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently purchased an e-gift card for a friend's daughters. Initially, I saw the charge on my VZ monthly statement. However, when I paid my monthly bill, there was a $25 credit reported on the statement for the e-gift card purchased. I thought maybe I had a credit available or special offer that got redeemed for purchasing an e-gift card and didn't think anything more about it.

My friend went to use the e-gift card and received an error. I immediately purchased another e-gift card for her to use. I then called VZ customer service and they were unable to explain why the original e-gift card purchased was credited. Additionally, they were able to assist me with my most recent e-gift card purchase to confirm that it would work. Is anyone able to assist? I'm very disappointed in the lack of support available to assist with e-gift card purchases.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: E-gift Card Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FAWHIL98, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We certainly want you to be able to send these e-gift cards without an issue. If you are still experiencing problems with sending the e-gift card, please email Verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com with the necessary information.

1. the From phone number

2. the TO phone number

3. the Merchant (store)

4. value of $ card

I'm confident they will be able to assist you with getting this resolved.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: E-gift Card Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FAWHIL98, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We certainly want you to be able to send these e-gift cards without an issue. If you are still experiencing problems with sending the e-gift card, please email Verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com with the necessary information.

1. the From phone number

2. the TO phone number

3. the Merchant (store)

4. value of $ card

I'm confident they will be able to assist you with getting this resolved.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I redeem my e-gift card?
Usc8320

I too purchased a gift card  and it wasn't redeemed

0 Likes
she288

If you send an e-gift card Verizon said you have 30 days to redeem it.  If you don't, you lose it! My friends phone broke and she had no way to retrieve the gf and Verizon won't do anything about it.  Even though she has Verizon as well!!!  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, gosh, I am so sorry to hear that. We would like to explore options, please have your friend contact us. 

0 Likes