How do I get messaging to work on a VZ ASUS Zenpad?
8541MOS
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get messaging to work on new VZ ASUS Zenpad?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Install VZ Messages + on the Zenpad. During the initial setup, it will ask what phone number you want to sync Messages with - put in your cell #; a text will be sent with a confirmation code to that cell - put in the confirmation code on the tablet, give the app time to sync (if you text a lot it may take awhile) and then you can text from the tablet as if you were using your phone. 

In case you are wondering, you can't use the tablet as a standalone texting device with Messages+ - it has to be linked to a cell phone #.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Install VZ Messages + on the Zenpad. During the initial setup, it will ask what phone number you want to sync Messages with - put in your cell #; a text will be sent with a confirmation code to that cell - put in the confirmation code on the tablet, give the app time to sync (if you text a lot it may take awhile) and then you can text from the tablet as if you were using your phone. 

In case you are wondering, you can't use the tablet as a standalone texting device with Messages+ - it has to be linked to a cell phone #.

0 Likes
8541MOS

SuzyQ - Thanks - it worked.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Smiley Happy  Glad I could help!

0 Likes