How do I get a copy of text messages with a court order?
shellynn2828

Who would I send a court order to get a copy of text messages and how far back can we go yo get the messages. We are looking for all texts from 1 specific number.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: copy of text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@shellynn2828,

You've come to the right place for answers!

Please keep in mind that the text messages content is maintained in Verizon message centers only for up to 10 das from receipt by VZW. All request for text message content must be made through an attorney or court. They would need to reach out to us and we would then further assist. They can contact customer service at 800-922-0204.

Please keep in mind that you can view text details online via My Verizon for the last 3 months. These details include the date, time, and numbers. You will not be able to view the message content.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: copy of text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@shellynn2828,

You've come to the right place for answers!

Please keep in mind that the text messages content is maintained in Verizon message centers only for up to 10 das from receipt by VZW. All request for text message content must be made through an attorney or court. They would need to reach out to us and we would then further assist. They can contact customer service at 800-922-0204.

Please keep in mind that you can view text details online via My Verizon for the last 3 months. These details include the date, time, and numbers. You will not be able to view the message content.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes