How do I download text messages from an android phone to my computer?
emvraa

Can one download an existing text message "conversation" from an Android phone to a computer?  And, if so, how is it done?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: download text messages from android phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're using Verizon Messages, log into your on-line My Verizon account, then hover over My Plan & Services at the top, then click Send a Message.  Click the conversation you want to download, tap the three dots in the far upper right-hand corner, then tap Export Conversation (or Print Conversation, if you prefer).

If you aren't using Verizon Messages, you'll want to use a text backup app from the Play Store like  SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: download text messages from android phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're using Verizon Messages, log into your on-line My Verizon account, then hover over My Plan & Services at the top, then click Send a Message.  Click the conversation you want to download, tap the three dots in the far upper right-hand corner, then tap Export Conversation (or Print Conversation, if you prefer).

If you aren't using Verizon Messages, you'll want to use a text backup app from the Play Store like  SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes