How do I change the Message Plus Call ringtone?
Geminii6772
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Verizon Ellipsis 10 tablet. The Message+ call ringtone is very annoying. I can find how to change the text notification sound and other notification sounds but cannot find how to change the call ringtone.  How do I change the Message+ Call ringtone?

Labels (1)
Re: How do I change the Message Plus Call ringtone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GEMINII6772,

We want to make sure we set the correct expectations when it comes to changing the Message+ Call ringtone. At this time, There's no resource or information available that provides us with the recommended steps to change the ringtone for Message+ Calls. We apologize for any inconvenience, as we are always looking to enhance our products and features for a better customer experience.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hei_

Seriously?  You add the ability to make/take phone calls on our tablets and don't provide a way to change the ringtone?  A feature available on just about every cellphone made since the bagphone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the Message Plus Call ringtone. Let me help you with seeing if your device is compatible with this feature. What is the make and model of your device? To confirm, are you trying to change the Message Plus call Ringtone on your device?

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes