How can I get accidentally deleted contacts on my cloud or device?
Mond

I recently cleaned my cloud out and deleted the wrong contacts.  I can see the contacts when I used integrated messaging on my desktop using Message+  How can I get those in the cloud or on my device?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Integrated Messaging Contacts Sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mond, this sounds terrible. I am sorry to hear you recently lost some contacts. Good news though that you can see them in Message+. These are showing contacts of your history. You would need to manually put them in your phone and run the Cloud again.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Integrated Messaging Contacts Sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mond, this sounds terrible. I am sorry to hear you recently lost some contacts. Good news though that you can see them in Message+. These are showing contacts of your history. You would need to manually put them in your phone and run the Cloud again.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes