How can I disable my text-messaging history/usage from being accessible through my online account?
BOZER22

How can I prevent my text messaging history/usage from being viewable/accessible through my online account?  I do not want a record of my past calls or texts to be accessible online by anyone, including me if need-be.  Please advise, as there has got to be a way to enable such a security setting.  If I ever need this data, I only want it available to me in person at a Verizon corporate store.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I disable my text-messaging history/usage from being accessible through my online account?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

BOZER22 wrote:

How can I prevent my text messaging history/usage from being viewable/accessible through my online account? ... I only want it available to me in person at a Verizon corporate store. Thank you.

You can't - other than never setting up the online account access to begin with.

If you are part of a family share plan, and not the account owner, the account owner will have access to that info for all lines on the account.

0 Likes
Re: How can I disable my text-messaging history/usage from being accessible through my online account?
bearone21
Legend

login + password are needed to see messages, if you don't give both to anyone, no one ever sees your messages.

or change login/password.

0 Likes