The Scheduled Messages feature is easy to use! Once set up, your message will be delivered at the date and time specified. “Send Now” sends the message instantly. If you change your mind you can edit, cancel or delete schedule messages.
For SCHEDULED Messages: Your Verizon Wireless mobile device must be Subscribed to Integrated Messaging:
Go To Main Menu>Settings. Under Integrated Messaging Feature make sure that you are Subscribed.
If Subscribed, you will see the Unsubscribe option. Select 'Subscribe' if you are not subscribed.
Eligibility - Verizon Wireless customers only
SCHEDULE A MESSAGE WITH THE CALENDAR
Scheduled Message with the Calendar:
1) Tap on the CONVERSATION MENU (3 DOTS)
2) Select 'Scheduled Messages'
3) Tap on the 'pencil icon' to start a new message
4) Select your TO recipient(s)
5) Type your message in the typing field
6) Tap the'clock icon' to the Right of the typing field
7) Choose the DATE and TIME you want to schedule your
😎 Tap 'Schedule' to send later. Or, to send it now, Tap 'Send Now'
SCHEDULE A MESSAGE WHILE IN CONVERSATION MODE
Scheduled Message in Conversation Mode:
1) While in a conversation, write your message like 'It went pretty well'
2) LONG PRESS on the send 'arrow' to reveal the DELAY
3) Select the Time Delay you prefer:
or, Later: Select LATER to go to the scheduling calendar
NOTE: This shortcut is not visible with some custom backgrounds.