Re: how can I view childs messages
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I'd like to know how by you said that in your original post you are having issues, then say he has yet to violate trust, then say he needs a phone because he walks. Too many contradictions and also a basic phone alleviates those "issues".

0 Likes
jimf777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Life is not a single line that is followed. I didn't want to, nor do I need to, go in to all the personal details of what surrounds this tough time for him, nor should I have to. I see how "we're having trust issues" can easily be taken as a more severe situation as what really was happening, but then that shouldn't matter or have any influence on the question's intent or answer. Sure I could ignore the input that is a waste of time, suggesting he's sneaky and trying to deceive us, but he's not like that and will defend him to the end. I wasn't going to wait until the feces hits the rotary appliance before thinking I should look for advice and information. The issues aren't that he is doing anything wrong but maybe ... again, I don't need to explain and that's not necessarily contrdiction. He is/was having a hard time at school with some other kids. The other kid no longer goes to the school.

Bottom line is, I tried to foresee something possibly going the wrong way and wanted to ask if it was possible to do what I may need. Looks like I got that answer, but also much unsolicited information, assumptions, and criticism or questioning of my integrity? I don't need it, there's much more intertaining forums to frequent.

This one can be closed, I got my answer. Thanks

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well then the original post and the backtracking were unnecessary. This is a public forum and as a result you will get comments on things you say.

0 Likes