Help with delayed group messages
hwya1a

So my wife and I both have Galaxy S4 phones. Both phones are set up identically. While sitting next to her in our house, she receives a group message that both our numbers are included in, then some seven or eight minutes later, sometimes longer, I receive the message. What is going on? Can't be that there is an iPhone message or both would be delayed, both of us our on the same wifi so it can't be that, both phones are the same, both are on the same account, so what is holding up the messages? Need some help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help with delayed group messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do one or both of you have your cellular data connection turned on when this happens?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Help with delayed group messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your connection is up to speed. Have you attempted restarting your device recently in order to refresh the network connection?
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes