Help with Unblocking A Number?
conmeh

I know that the title makes it seem very self-explanatory but please read on!:

Last night I was attempting to block a number but I accidentally typed in the number of a friend (the numbers were very similar and I was being careless).

When I go to the page, I see no numbers blocked, but I do see "all blocks will expire 3/05/2011."

However, he emailed me asking if I was mad at him because none of his texts were getting through, so clearly his number is on my blacklist.... I am trying to find a way to remedy this situation but am at a loss. Help, please? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help with Unblocking A Number?
budone
Legend

I would add the number again, save, then delete the number in the box and save again.

0 Likes
conmeh

I've tried that [ multiple times! :smileysad: ] but no number shows up in the box, so I can't delete it. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the system?...

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Sorry, that was the only thing I could think of, besides calling tech support. (option 3 in the menu tree) but you must call from another phone.

0 Likes
conmeh

I'll try that (once I get my hands on another phone, haha). Thanks!! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You could try CS, but I don't know if they could help.... You may want to try calling *228 and choose option 1 to reset the phone, but I doubt that will help.

What does your friend hear????

0 Likes
conmeh

He's just tried texting (as far as I know; I'll ask him if he's called) and he gets an error message that says "Message Failed: Retry Now?"

I have also tried texting him, but the message stays in perpetual limbo, never sending. I will try to reset my phone and if that does not fix the block, I will call Tech Support.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I don't believe there is a day in blocks to be removed as there is for F&F.

Let's us all know the outcome.

0 Likes