Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Glympse show wrong location
TOMJENKDE

why does my glympse message in message + sometimes show me at a location different than where i am that i have never been to

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Glympse show wrong location
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm here to help with your Glympse concern, let's look into this. When did the problem begin? Does this issue occur with all or specific messages?  Which device do you have? For additional Glympse details details: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/#what-glympse

Ayani_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Glympse show wrong location
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can definitely understand how inconvenient it can be when your location settings are not displaying properly, and am here to help. Here are a few things that may solve the issue. Do you know if your devices Locations Settings are set correctly? Have you attempted to log in to another location app such as Google Maps? Do you know if the app is up to date? 

0 Likes