Re: Gear S3 compatibility with new Message+ update?
BEEBS00

I did the same thing. This is Rediculous. Hope they fix soon

Sent with AquaMail for Android

http://www.aqua-mail.com

0 Likes
Mcrea111
Enthusiast - Level 2

The "not getting notifications from other message plus users" seems to have been resolved.  I'm currently on 6.4.7.  The mute function with the app is still not functioning with the smartwatch.  When a conversation is muted on the phone the notification still goes through to the watch.

0 Likes
SlowBusa

I am on 6.4.8, and if my phone is on vibrate the watch will not vibrate but the visual notification is there.  if I turn my phone on ring the watch will vibrate.

This is very frustrating because the native app has issues as well.

0 Likes
SlowBusa

To make this even more frustrating, I sometime use message read receipts.  BAD Idea!!!  on group messages I get 8 delivery confirmations, and 8 read receipts.  Even though the native samsung messaging app has all notifications turned off within the app I still get the delivery and read receipts.  VERY FRUSTRATING.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is troubling to hear that you are unable to see the notifications, SlowBusa and I’d be happy to help turn this experience around. Let’s go over a few additional details and work together to solve this.

Can you please clarify when this issue began? What is the make/model of your phone? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes