Galaxy S8+, Message+ 6.6.2, No "Add Subject" Function
zorvek
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have tried as many of the suggestions as I can find in this forum and elsewhere. There is no "Add Subject" option in the message options menu. There is no "Customize All" item in the app menu. There is no "Classic Compose Button" or "Material Compose Button" in the "Customize" options.

How do I add a subject?

Labels (1)
Re: Galaxy S8+, Message+ 6.6.2, No "Add Subject" Function
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you pointing this lack of a subject line out, zorvek. I looked high and low throughout the app and came up empty handed too. I even emailed my phone (10 digit number with no dashes or spaces @vzwpix.com ) with a subject line,  and there was no subject line present when it was received. Do you experience the same? You can also try to send an email with a subject to your 10 digit number with no dashes or spaces @vtext.com .

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S8+, Message+ 6.6.2, No "Add Subject" Function
Erin13

I have an LG G4 with the same problem. In the two most recent updates to Verizon Messages, the "add subject" option is gone. I frequently use it to convert a long SMS into an MMS so that it's not chopped up into multiple smaller messages and sent out of order. I uninstalled it and reinstalled from an older backup of the apk so I could still use the option.

0 Likes