Forewarding aim to your cellphone
amie1988
i have unlimited texting on my phone, i was just wanting to know if it cost anything to foreward messages from aim to my cell, but not using an application on the phone itself, just from aim on my pc. or does it just count as a regular text message?
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forewarding aim to your cellphone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

amie1988 wrote:
i have unlimited texting on my phone, i was just wanting to know if it cost anything to foreward messages from aim to my cell, but not using an application on the phone itself, just from aim on my pc. or does it just count as a regular text message?

Just an added note, except for the cost to download Mobile IM (and my phone came with it pre-installed, yours may as well) there is no cost to use Mobile IM for your AIM or Yahoo IM if you have unlimited texting; it's all counted as text messages.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
No charge. It will count as a normal text message. So you're good to go if you have unlimited messaging.
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

amie1988 wrote:

Just an added note, except for the cost to download Mobile IM (and my phone came with it pre-installed, yours may as well) there is no cost to use Mobile IM for your AIM or Yahoo IM if you have unlimited texting; it's all counted as text messages.

0 Likes