Re: Email to SMS/MMS is getting blocked - Why?
reg123

Suggestions? Can someone contact Cloudmark?

0 Likes
jfoley22

Anything ever come of this? We are seeing the same starting today I believe. Same error message on our email server. I contacted Cloudmark and to see if we could get delisted. 

0 Likes
reg123

Nope, and verizon seems to have stopped replying. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. To be sure we're on the right path to help you, you're responding to a post from four weeks ago (e.g., jfoley22). We'd be more than glad to assist you with your concerns about email to SMS/MMS being blocked. We're here to help you in any way we can. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we'll need your permission to gain access. Please check your Inbox as we've sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6606G8oPk

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
heather1717

I have the Exact same problem. For three years I have had no problem using a filter in gmail to send an email I get from my work to my phone and my husbands phone. Suddenly it is blocked by Verizon and I have spent countless hours trying to get someone to fix it. I can not do my job if I can’t receive these text messages. I will have to change carriers if this can’t be fixed.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes