Re: Email-to-MMS Not Working Reliably Windows 10 to Android S10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bruce2, we definitely want to ensure that your messages are working. Help is here. What happens when you try to text? Are you able to provide additional details about the attachment that you're referring to?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
fix_it_verizon

Neither the @VTEXT.com or @vzwpix.com email-to-text services have worked for the last 3 or 4 days, they are no longer forwarding media or text sent from Gmail or Sendgrid to my Verizon number @VTEXT.com or @vzwpix.com . This has worked fine for months and I can confirm several Verizon customers have had the same issue for the same amount of time, please fix this ASAP.

0 Likes
Bruce2

Tried several, either text or a photograph about 1-2 mb.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you very much for sharing all these important details. Please tell us, what messaging app are you using on your devices? Is the software and all your apps currently up to date on your devices? Is this happening when receiving messages from specific senders? 

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
roognation
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a point of information, I have used GMX email and failed to both [number]@VTEXT.COM and [number]@VZWPIX.COM.  Testing with Gmail, it worked.  Please fix GMX email.

Side note: a response email when failed or rejeted would be nice (maybe a summary at the end of the day to prevent a storm of emails)

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks Roognation. When did you start noticing this with GMX email? Are you a current Verizon Wireless customer? What zip code are you in and what are your nearest cross streets?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
roognation
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think started at end of December 2019 or early January 2020.  Yes, I am a customer, zip code 95831.  Cross streets = Highway 5 and 43rd Avenue.

jcarrel2101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also having the same problems in the zip code 69130 at the cross street of E Street and E 8th.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know, jcarrel2101. Which specific error do you receive?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
jcarrel2101
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no error. The attachment simply gets stripped out. The body of the message still arrives. This has been confirmed by multiple users. Verizon seems to be the only carrier affected. Started a little over a week ago. It also seems to be occurring in a similiar geographic area. 

0 Likes