Email display name
TRAGER93

When I use message+ to contact an email account I have a weird display name instead of just my phone number. Is there a way to delete or change the display name?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email display name
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRAGER93, we certainly want to make sure you're able to use Message + without experiencing any issues and we'll be glad to help resolve this matter for you. Just a few quick questions so we can assist you further. Can you tell us more about the display name you're viewing on your phone's screen when you send a message to the email account? How long has this been happening? Are you viewing this issue when sending messages to a specific email account or is it happening when sending messages to multiple email accounts? RobertC_VZW  

0 Likes
TRAGER93

I have just noticed this issue a few months ago. I have sent a message to

at least two email accounts and the display name shows up for both emails.

On May 2, 2017 9:12 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRAGER93,

I would be puzzled if my sent messages shows a different name instead of my own information. I'll be happy to help. What is the make and model of your device? What does it exactly show instead?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes