Egift Problem
BAFIL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I am having a problem with egifts through message+.

I was trying to send one and it looks like my credit card was charged but the recipient did not get it. I was getting an error message on check out of it that said to try again later so I did this twice after the first time and it looks like my credit card was charged 3 times but no egift was sent.

How can I fix this and how do I get refunded the 2 extra times I tried. Each time was $50.00

This was for a Christmas present.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Egift Problem
KRAPAL5
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happened with me today. It was two 25 dollar cheesecake factory cards. They make it so difficult to get into contact with anyone about this. It's frustrating. Now I'm out two gifts to people and my money is gone!

BAFIL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, it's very frustrating. So far I'm out $150.00 and no gift card for a friend.

0 Likes
KRAPAL5
Enthusiast - Level 1

They are open todayour. I had to wait on hold for 30 minutes. They will refund it. Theyou refunded mine right away.

BAFIL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got off the phone with customer service and they are not able to do anything right now but I should be hearing back from someone who specializes in messaging issues within 2-3 days. They are also not able to refund back the $150 right now either.

0 Likes
KARNIS
Enthusiast - Level 1

These people are fools.  Typical responses. I was on live chat for over an hour and was finally told the problem would have to be escalated.

TO VERIZON GURUS:  BRING YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE BACK TO THE US. I AM SO CHAPPED RIGHT NOW I  WOULD WRING THE VERIZON REPS NECK IF HE WERE IN FRONT OF ME.

WORTHLESS!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Krapal5,

Oh no! I am truly sorry to learn that your egift was not accepted correctly. This is certainly something that we can look into. In order to review this with you directly, I will be sending you a Direct Message. Please be on the look out for that so that we can review this together. Thanks.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BAFIL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok ErinW,

I hope this applies to me also.

0 Likes
ebaxter01
Enthusiast - Level 2

BAFIL - please post when this is resolved. I have the same exact problem and have been going back and forth via direct message on Twitter for 2 days now with 3 different people asking me the same dang questions but nothing resolved.  Mine was for a $50 Nordstrom GC - they charged me twice for it, never delivered it.  Tuesday they finally removed one charge but never delivered the e-gift card.  It's terrible customer service!

ebaxter01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Krapal5 - see post to BAFIL please- and let me know if this is resolved - I'm still going round and round with terrible customer service!  thanks!

0 Likes