Duplicate emoji text messages
kbuts34

why am i receiving duplicate text messages that have emojis. One text shows emoji duplicate text shows question mark where emoji should be.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Duplicate emoji text messages
Drw159

Having the same issue. Will be watching for replies

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drw159, we want to make sure your device is working as intended. What is the make and model of your phone?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KRBUTS34,

Thank you for reaching out to us for help! This is quite the mystery with duplicate emojis texts. Let’s work on this together. When did this problem start to happen? Do you receive these duplicate emojis texts just from certain people? When you use the regular stock app on your phone, instead of Verizon Messages, what happens?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Drw159

It is a brand new Samsung Edge 7. I've had the issue right from the start and my wife is having the same issue.

0 Likes