Delivered VS sent
rginaj
Enthusiast - Level 1

My first message I sent on my desktop said delivered. Any other one now only says sent al to the same recipient. Why?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Delivered VS sent
Snn5
Legend

If blocked then your screen will say sent, their phone off...it will say sent.  It will say sent until it is actually received via the phone being on and you not being blocked.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

Do you see the same message on your phone?  Are they a Verizon customer too?  You will always see sent, but will see delivered in most cases when messaging another Verizon phone.  This might also have to do with your and the other user's read receipt options in the respective messenger apps.

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Have you gone back to look at them since posting this? Do they now say delivered?

rginaj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've gone back and looked. Still only sent. We are both Verizon customers, but I question if I've been blocked

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Ah, well if you think you are blocked, that could be why. Or their phone might simply be off.

Snn5
Legend

If blocked then your screen will say sent, their phone off...it will say sent.  It will say sent until it is actually received via the phone being on and you not being blocked.