Crazy ex
TINTMAN

I have a droid eris    

does anyone know how to link the phone to the laptop computer so that I can copy and save 145 text messages and print them out  or is there any way to permanently save these messages to the phone so the don't drop off after a period of time.    Please help  before I start losing the messages

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Crazy ex
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

TINTMAN wrote:

I have a droid eris    

does anyone know how to link the phone to the laptop computer so that I can copy and save 145 text messages and print them out  or is there any way to permanently save these messages to the phone so the don't drop off after a period of time.    Please help  before I start losing the messages

I know that is a lot of text messages. The safest way I would recommend transfering them to your computer is sending them to your email address. Just forward each one. The phone number,date and time won't be in the actual text message so you can add that in the actual message if you want to.

I did a search in the market for an app. I found the app Text SMS Emailer Explorer which might help in your case.Check out the desciption.

0 Likes