Cannot not send SMS messages from Work email
rmorrissey

Up until Monday morning I was able to send email messages to my phone as text messages using the [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] address from my work email address.  On Monday this stopped.  I reviewed my email server log and see the message handed off to the Versizons SMTP server successfully, but they are not delivered to my phone (or anyone else in the organization).  I have tested sending a message from a couple of personal email addresses and they complete successfully.  Any idea why this is happening?  Could Verizon be blocking these messages as potentialy SPAM? We use these message for alerting and really want this to work.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Cannot not send SMS messages from Work email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

morrissey, I definitely understand your concern and I know how important getting those email messages are you to you. I certainly want to get to the bottom of things for you. I want to make sure I provide you with the most accurate solution. If you are using the Messages+ app, please make sure you are running the latest version of it. Also, try uninstalling the app and then reinstall it. Let us know if this helps. 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes