Highlighted

Can't send texts to a particular person

I've been having this issue for about 7 hours now.  I can't send text messages to a particular person, but I can receive them from him and I can call him.  The weirdest thing is that picture messages also seem to go through but with a slight delay.  I can text other people no problem, and he apparently can as well so I don't really understand what the issue is.  He also has verizon and we've never had this problem before.  Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can't send texts to a particular person

Try sending the text by typing in the 10 digit number not form your contact list.  If this doesnt work you need to contact tech support.  1-800-922-0204. Have them reset your text. if this doesnt work they will file a ticket and trace the text though the system to find out where it is going wrong.  Also make sure your friend doesnt have your number blocked for text in error

0 Likes
Highlighted

Well for whatever reason the problem just resolved itself on its own, a few hours later.  He told me that he received all of my texts at once.  I don't really know what could've caused that.  Thank you for the advice though, I'll keep that in mind if this ever happens again

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have had this problem since March 5 and Verizon can't seem to fix it.  I am more than mad.  I have done all the take the battery out, *228 crap and have 3 open trouble tickets.  My friend does not have me blocked and it seems that the techs can't seem to figure this out.  I even had my phone number changed twice and they still won't go thru.  I asked them to send me a new phone, they won't until it is resolved IF IT EVER IS!!!  I changed to Verizon from AT&T since I wanted the unlimited M2M because my friend has Verizon.  I am ready to demand they let me out of my contract so I can go with someone else.  And my friend isn't on a contract so they are going to LOSE TWO CUSTOMERS AND I AM GOING TO SPREAD THE WORD HOW LOUSY VERIZON IS AND TO DUMP THEM.  If someone hacked into their system then tell me!!!!!  I can't believe they can't fix this.  I have had all the excuses, power outages, updates to the software, problems with my area code and prefix etc etc.  My next letter is going to be to the CEO and I am going to get some results.  Now they tell me they have one person assigned to my case and it's day 12 now!!  Yes I am furious!!!!

0 Likes