Can't receive texts from Messages app on my S7 Edge
KARWAL18

Since the ridiculous Verizon Message+ update, I'm not longer able to receive text messages from my husband.  He uses the Verizon Message+ app and I use the Samsung Messages app.  I can text him, but am not able to receive any messages back from him---We both have the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.  My brother texted me today and on the Messages app, I couldn't get any picture texts, but on the Message+ app, I could. PLEASE fix this because I NEVER like the Verizon Messaging app in the first place. I LOVE the Samsung Messages app and want to use it instead....Now, you're FORCING me to use the crappy Message+ app.  Grr!  Help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't receive texts from Messages app on my S7 Edge
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Or get everyone else to not use the Verizon Messages+ application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive texts from Messages app on my S7 Edge
lynnmariep86

I have the same problem. Since the update yesterday I can't get texts from my husband. I tried restarting the phone and switching messaging apps, but I'm still not getting them. I'm not sure if anyone else is texting me and I'm not getting those. Also, some of my texts to my husband take several hours to be delivered. This was not a thing before the "update".   HELP!!!!

0 Likes