Can't receive messages from my Husband
kanniballi

My Husband has an S7 Edge and uses message +.  I have an S7 and use the samsung message app.  I'm receiving messages from other people  but not my husband.  He receives the ones I send.  I then noticed his messages were being sent to my message + even though the samsung message is set as my default.  I went to Verizon and they disabled message +.  My husband was able to send me one message that came through but after that no more showed up.  I'm afraid to turn message + back on to see if they are there.

I've googled a lot but can't find an answer.  Help please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't receive messages from my Husband
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Messages has received three updates in the past few days and it's creating various issues, including the one you describe.  You may want to search the space for more info. 

Verizon Messages

There have been posts stating that yet another update may be released, and there are posts with various workarounds.  For example:

Re: Message+ 6.4.1: Messages out of order

Re: Message+ Update

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive messages from my Husband
kanniballi

Tiki, thank you for the links.  I did do some searching before but it doesn't seem to fit my problem.  I'm not using message +.  I'm using the Samsung message app that came with the phone.  My husband's messages are going to message + even though it's been disabled and I'm not using it.  I'm getting messages from other people, just not him.  It's exclusive to him, even though we both have S7s.  He is using message +, so maybe it's an issue on his end but that doesn't seem to make sense and I couldn't find anything on his phone to fix the issue.

0 Likes