Can't download desktop app. Link takes me to the link to download the app to my phone.
KIWW

I'm attempting to download the desktop app from the website.  When I click on the download desktop link it keeps taking me to the window that would allow me to have a download link sent to my phone.  I have the app on my phone but need to download the desktop program for use on my computer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't download desktop app. Link takes me to the link to download the app to my phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KIWW, getting this feature on your desktop is very helpful. I tried to do the exact same steps you did, and I got the same results. But, I was able to get the desktop app downloaded another way. If you click on this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-messages/ then select "Go to Web App", sign into your My Verizon, then from here click on the "Download Desktop App" button that is located in the upper right hand corner of the page. This should allow you to download the feature without any issues. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes