Can Message + texts back up question
townsendiv

Can Message + texts be backed up for longer than 90 days, or can texts be backed up and restored to/from SD card?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can Message + texts back up question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

townsendiv,

Having a back up is always a great idea so you won't ever lose important text or data. All great questions. Regular text messages are always backed up regardless the application you are using especially with our Verizon Cloud even for longer than 90 days. Saving them via SD card is also an option. There are several ways to back them up. How are you backing up your text and data besides the Message + application?

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
townsendiv

Hi Ryan,

My text messages are being backed up with Verizon Message + and my apps and

contacts are backed up with my Google account.

Arthur

On May 20, 2016 10:32 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
townsendiv

Ryan,

How can I back my messages up to a SD card with the Verizon Message + app?

Arthur

On May 20, 2016 10:32 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, townsendiv. To save messages to your SD card, you can follow the steps on this link: http://spr.ly/6580BU2zr

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for additional details Arthur.Leet's look into this, which device do you have? Do you have an SD card currently inserted in your device?

AyaniB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Remember that back up to an SD card is not done automatically and you will have to preform that on your own.

0 Likes