Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I see text messages
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can see text logs for the past 90 days for all lines on the account.  To see actual text content you'd either need to look at the phones or be logged into My Verizon using that line's log-in credentials (if they're using Verizon Messages).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes

0 Likes
RACEAS67

Can you tell me how

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can see text logs for the past 90 days for all lines on the account.  To see actual text content you'd either need to look at the phones or be logged into My Verizon using that line's log-in credentials (if they're using Verizon Messages).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As our community member indicated, yes, you are able to see both the text usage details and detailed messages with logging into your MyVerizon as the Account Owner/manager. To see the detailed messages, Verizon Messages would need to be enabled. 

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes