Can I look at text messages from my child's device without them knowing?
supercb1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I look at text messages online for my teenagers' phone without him knowing about it?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I look at text messages online for my teenagers' pnone without him knowing about it?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What texting app is he using?  If it's iMessage, you would need to be logged into his Apple ID to see the messages.  If he's using Verizon Messages+, then when you  try to sync with his phone on your computer, his phone will receive a text code that needs to be entered into the computer to confirm the access.

How old is your son?  Taking the phone and reading the messages is another alternative, and depending on his age that could be one of your requirements for him having the phone.  Who pays the bill?

View solution in original post

Re: Can I look at text messages online for my teenagers' pnone without him knowing about it?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What texting app is he using?  If it's iMessage, you would need to be logged into his Apple ID to see the messages.  If he's using Verizon Messages+, then when you  try to sync with his phone on your computer, his phone will receive a text code that needs to be entered into the computer to confirm the access.

How old is your son?  Taking the phone and reading the messages is another alternative, and depending on his age that could be one of your requirements for him having the phone.  Who pays the bill?