Can I change the color of the Verizon Messages icon?
MICGRE33

the icon on my home screen is red, and so are the notification stars so it's a little difficult to see. is there any way to change the color of the icon or the stars to make it more visible? i have fully customized the other color options within the app and it's quite nice.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: blackberry keyone (android OS) and verizon messaging plus app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to hear you're using the Message + app on your Blackberry, MICGRE33. I know it's nice to be able to customize your phone to fit your needs. The icon for this app as well as the notifications are a set red color. The customization options that are available are for color options within the app itself. Additional information for the Message + app can be found here: http://vz.to/2tJX16j .

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to customize your notification is always beneficial Micgre33. In order to determine, if this feature would be available, can you please clarify the make and model of your phone. Unfortunately, I do not see that we carry a Blackberry Keyone.

Thank you,

MichelleS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to hear you're using the Message + app on your Blackberry, MICGRE33. I know it's nice to be able to customize your phone to fit your needs. The icon for this app as well as the notifications are a set red color. The customization options that are available are for color options within the app itself. Additional information for the Message + app can be found here: http://vz.to/2tJX16j .

LaurenC_VZW

0 Likes
MICGRE33

it is an unlocked phone, bb100-3. please note that i am not referring to the LED or sound.

0 Likes
MICGRE33

thanks for your reply, that’s what i thought.

0 Likes