Can I View Text Messages On My Computer?
Cablac4

Can i view text messages sent or received on a phone on my account?  Not just the number texted but the messages sent?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Viewing text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cablac4, let's make sure you have the best options for your texts. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/explore-verizon-messages-video/ You will only have access to the content of your line when you login.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes you can if you set up an app such as VerizonMessages or a third party app that offers integrated messaging services

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cablac4, let's make sure you have the best options for your texts. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/explore-verizon-messages-video/ You will only have access to the content of your line when you login.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Viewing text messages on PC computer
JCtheWizard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has/had a program; Verizon Messages+, that did work (somewhat).  While it did produce a list of messages and allow you to write and delete from a PC, it's ability to synchronize is pathetic.  With that said I came here to find a download link for an older friend who needs me to transfer the content of several messages I sent him today because he is not able to copy the contents from Verizon Messages+ on his android to watch video links on his laptop.  In that effort, I read and see that Verizon has removed the program because it will not work correctly with Win 10!

I have difficulty understanding why such a large company would not have a team of software engineers fixing whatever is wrong and get this released.  How DUMB!