Can I Underline Words In Verizon Messages?
bemann

Is it possible to underline and strikethrough text using Verizon Messages?  If so, how?  I see it offered here, but not on my android phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: underline and strikethrough
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi bemann,

That is an interesting question as it relates options with Verizon Messages. Let me assist you with your inquiry about that function. I personally use Verizon Messages. There’s nothing currently available to a do a strike through and/or an underline editing function. Are you having any issues with the Verizon Messaging  app? Have you checked for a third party app on the Play store that have theses editing features? Share more details so we can look into any available options to assist you further. 

Thank you,

Ed W

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi bemann,

That is an interesting question as it relates options with Verizon Messages. Let me assist you with your inquiry about that function. I personally use Verizon Messages. There’s nothing currently available to a do a strike through and/or an underline editing function. Are you having any issues with the Verizon Messaging  app? Have you checked for a third party app on the Play store that have theses editing features? Share more details so we can look into any available options to assist you further. 

Thank you,

Ed W

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Almst2hd

It's 2020 and we don't have this available? Get a 3rd party app? Come on now

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes