Highlighted

Can I Change The Contact List in Message+?

CARTAL13

I am using Message+ 6.3.10 with my Pixel XL. I do not want to text to an email or land line. How can I change Message+ to only show mobile numbers when addressing a contact?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Contact List in Message+

Verizon Employee
CARTAL13,

That's a good question. I definitely understand wanting to have the ease of only accessing mobile numbers when sending a text. At this time, no setting exists like that in Messages +. The Messages + app pulls information from your contact list and from phone memory of recently sent messages as well. Hope this clears things up.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Contact List in Message+

Verizon Employee
CARTAL13,

That's a good question. I definitely understand wanting to have the ease of only accessing mobile numbers when sending a text. At this time, no setting exists like that in Messages +. The Messages + app pulls information from your contact list and from phone memory of recently sent messages as well. Hope this clears things up.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes