Broken screen, can I get texts forwarded somewhere else?
joebaybay

I have a phone that I recently crushed the screen on, I was just wondering if there was a way to forward the messages to another phone, or to my email? Also, there are some pictures I want to swap from the phone memory to my card so that when I get my new one, I can have them all. Maybe there is a way to plug the phone into a computer or something like that to display all of the pictures? Any answers are helpful!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Broken screen, can I get texts forwarded somewhere else?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

joebaybay wrote:

I have a phone that I recently crushed the screen on, I was just wondering if there was a way to forward the messages to another phone, or to my email? Also, there are some pictures I want to swap from the phone memory to my card so that when I get my new one, I can have them all. Maybe there is a way to plug the phone into a computer or something like that to display all of the pictures? Any answers are helpful!

If you know the steps to forward the messages to your email address, then yes you could do that. Only the content will show up in the email. Phone number (who it's from) won't appear. For the pics if I stand correct you'll have to physically save the pics to the memory card.Then you can synce them to your computer using usb cord.

0 Likes