Bring back e gift cards for message+!!!
CLASAN49

Why did message  app stop allowing us to send e gift cards?! I'm very upset about this, we use this feature often and I just spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with customer/tech support only to find out that my phone was not the problem but that the feature was possibly no longer available! I even tried resending an old e gift card from last month which worked but only it wasn't a new gift card, it was the same one. It was a replica of the one I had sent before.

This feature was not worthless, or unused. So please bring it back?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bring back e gift cards for message+!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

<<removed>>, we understand having access to the features, and even content, you're accustomed to matters. At this time, we would recommend checking out our Message+ FAQ here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/, or you can use this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/#egift, to go to the section on eGift cards. If after checking these out, you do or do not find the answers you need, let us know.

SeaneB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
DRAGNSKRATCH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Extremely unhelpful! Tell us if the app is broken or if the feature was removed please.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DRAGNSKRATCH,

Sending eGifts is a popular feature through Message+, but let's get more information on this first. Are you completely missing the option to send a card? Please provide exact steps you go through when trying to purchase one to send. Also, are you using your phone to attempt to send these, or another device such as a tablet or computer?  

RussellM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DRAGNSKRATCH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes the option is completely missing. I'm using my phone and when I press the + all that pulls up is Gallery, Places, Search, Glympse, Collage, Contact Card, & More. I checked in More but it's not there either.

0 Likes
CHRHOL56

I too am having the same issue.  Was available on my Galaxy s7 edge, upgraded to Pixel 2xl and its not even an option.  Going through message+, opening conversation, clicking the + for attachments (etc) and i dont even have the option for egift

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking time to troubleshoot. What model is your phone? Are you running the latest version of Message+ as found via the Play Store or App Store?

YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DRAGNSKRATCH
Enthusiast - Level 2

S8+ and yes, all apps update automatically.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer too, and I know how convenient it is to purchase eGifts via Message+, CHRHOL56. You indicate that you were able to get eGifts with your previous phone. Did you replace your device after 3/20/2018, and is your device the primary phone on the account?

This is important because if you signed up after 3/20/18, eGift cards won’t be available for purchase through secondary devices. Please confirm at number one under the eGift Cards section at this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
DRAGNSKRATCH
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to purchase eGifts on this very same phone and did so on February 24, 2018. There have been zero changes to my account at all since then and there is only one phone on my account.

0 Likes