Blocked number
Ladystang123

I blocked a numer a while ago.  Can I tell if that blocked number has been tying to contact me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blocked number
rcschnoor
Legend

No.

0 Likes
Ladystang123

It does not even show up on the online history?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Ladystang123 wrote:

It does not even show up on the online history?

Your call history is just that, a history of calls which were completed to/from your phone. Just as calls you make but didn't complete(such as hanging up before the call was answered by the other party/voicemail) are not in the online call history, incoming calls which were never completed will not be in the online history, either. A blocked call was never completed to your phone and therefore cannot be in the history of completed calls.

0 Likes
blrking

What do I need to do to stop getting these messages?????? I just recently started receiving them and don't know why....HELP!!!!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are receiving messages from the Verizon Wireless Community Forum. You must have signed into the forum at some point or tied the login to your MyVerizon account online. You need to sign into the community and click on your profile. In the profile page you can then click on the "Edit Preferences" and change what kind of email communications you can receive from the community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes