Blocked Texts

There is an app that allows a person to send texts and blocks there number so the person receiving the text does not know who sent the text.  Is there any way to find out the number the blocked text came from?  My neighbor boy is receiving blocked texts from someone telling him he should kill himself!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocked Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Unwanted messages can be very frustrating 041198! Unfortunately, when a third party application is used to block a number, we do not have a way to determine the actual number that's calling the user. I apologize, for the inconvenience this may have caused. It is suggested to contact your local police department to avoid harassing calls and messages.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Blocked Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Unwanted messages can be very frustrating 041198! Unfortunately, when a third party application is used to block a number, we do not have a way to determine the actual number that's calling the user. I apologize, for the inconvenience this may have caused. It is suggested to contact your local police department to avoid harassing calls and messages.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes