Blitz
techgirl101
Does anyone know if there is a way to get pictures from the phone onto the computer other than sending a picture message?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blitz
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

Yea, you can use the cable; that is if it came with one.

Another option is to use Bluetooth to transfer them; assuming that you PC is Bluetooth capable or you have a Bluetooth dongle.

As far as the cable goes you might have to go into USB mass storage mode.

That can be found usually under tools and settings then tools. Usually the last option.

Your phone will show up as a drive under My Computer, and then you just browse the the my pix folder

:smileyhappy: 

0 Likes
Mediak
Well, I don't see it anywhere under settings. Has anyone discovered how to successfully change this phone's mode to USB Mass Storage?
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I though all Verizon menus were pretty standard....here's how I do it on my Voyager:

Settings and Tools>>>>Tools (Item 2)>>>>>USB Mass Storage (item 9 - you may need to scroll down to see it, or type in 9)

You need to have the phone connected to the computer when you try to set this also, otherwise you get a "connection failed, check cable" message.

HTH,

Suzy

0 Likes
Mediak
Not on the Blitz.
0 Likes
davidleebooth

the blitz has a micro SD card slot (2 gig max i believe) so when you get a card and a adaptor, you can transfer the picture to the card then pop the card into the PC.

0 Likes