Are my messages going to be sent to my tablet as well ?
TIMWAL72

i recently synced my messages to my verizon online so that i can text from my cpu but i noticed once i accepted the terms and conditions that my messages will be sent to my tablet as well.  Does anyone know if the messages are being sent to my tablet and if so how do i stop them ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are my messages going to be sent to my tablet as well ?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They shouldn't be sent to your tablet unless you set it up on the tablet, but you can double-check by opening the Verizon Messages app on your tablet, tap the three bars in the upper left-hand corner, tap Settings, then scroll down to Integrated Messaging Features.  If integrated messaging has been set up on the tablet, your cell phone number should show under Paired Account and messages will be syncing across your devices, including the tablet.  To stop them from going to the tablet, tap Disconnect Device (below where it says Paired Account) and then tap Disconnect.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Are my messages going to be sent to my tablet as well ?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They shouldn't be sent to your tablet unless you set it up on the tablet, but you can double-check by opening the Verizon Messages app on your tablet, tap the three bars in the upper left-hand corner, tap Settings, then scroll down to Integrated Messaging Features.  If integrated messaging has been set up on the tablet, your cell phone number should show under Paired Account and messages will be syncing across your devices, including the tablet.  To stop them from going to the tablet, tap Disconnect Device (below where it says Paired Account) and then tap Disconnect.

0 Likes