Adding Text
Ampathy
Ok so i want to add text to my phone but when im on the verizon website at Add/Remove features i get this on my number

Order Pending. You have a pending order that will take effect in the near future. Until then, you cannot change features online. Please call Customer Service at 800-922-0204, or *611 from your cell phone, for additional information.

However on the other phone number i can add text, but i was just wondering if that would be counted on my phone as well
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Adding Text
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
I would contact customer service and have them make sure you have to correct text package added and backdated. This way you get your full alottment of text messages w/ your package.
0 Likes
Re: Adding Text
GodWIREless
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, The Text Packages Are NOT Shared, If You Add A Text Plan On 1 Line It Will Be ONLY For That Line That You added It For.
That "Order Pending" Message Sounds Like You Have Changes On Your Line Set To Take Place On The 1st Day Of Your Bill Cycle.
If You Do Want The Text Plan Now, Do As Stated Above Have Customer Service Apply If For You & Request A 'Backdated Change'
Then You'll Have Your Full Allowance Of Text And Will Avoid The Prorated Allowance.

When Backdating A Plan, You'll Basically See 2 Charges, 1 Charge For The Month You're Currently In & 1 For The Month In Advance
As Verizon Wireless Always Bill A Month Ahead.

0 Likes