Re: About accessing Flix pix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi @myverizonphone,

Picture memories are important! I can certainly understand your frustration with being unable to view these messages. You normally receive this message when someone sends you a picture or video message and your phone is unable to load the message. The message appears to be from your phone per VZW uses your number to send you the alert to log in and view the message. Once logged in, you should see the original number or email address that sent you the picture or video. You must be logged in MyVerizon under your number to view the messages.

Thanks,
PamelaF_
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help end your frustration tpannara! If you are referring to a Pix Place inactivity message, it is not contingent upon your plans. It sounds like you may have setup an account in the past. Have you tried to access it based on the instructions in the message? Here's more details to assist you. http://vz.to/KKleyX

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Grimm421, we are here to solve this mystery! What make/model phone do you have? Do you get an error when you try to download it from your phone?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
NotSoHappyRightNow
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone have a bottom line answer on this.

I have all the symptoms from above, recieve message, go to url, told I have to sign up for cloud storage, around in circles from there.

These messages just started a few months ago, before I got pictures and video just fine. Seems like someone "upgraded" something and broke a perfectly fine system.

hal9000p

I am receiving these texts indicating that I have pix/flix available for viewing but I don;t know anyone that would be sending these to me since I don't have smartphone. Is there a way to stop or block these?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hal9000p,

Great question! The good news is you do have the ability to block picture/video messaging on your line of service which would prevent any from being sent to your device. This feature can be added to the account through your My Verizon account online http://bit.ly/xB4iTc

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes