Re: About accessing Flix pix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nbipooh, your time is valuable to us and we're eager to resolve this issue for you. Please contact our customer service department by calling 800-922-0204 to further assist with this matter. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AbiRose214
Enthusiast - Level 1

Duplicate post - please see:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1036916#1036916

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
_myverizonphone

This morning I also received 2 strange messages as follows:

"You've got a PIX or FLIX message! To see it, visit www.vzw.com/newpix-flix-message from an internet accessible computer & follow directions."

This is very suspicious since it was sent from my own cell phone (same as it was received on), but the link doesn't appear to be truly from Verizon. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
tpannara
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've gotten 10 of these stupid texts now. I have never used this service before so why is it happening now VZW? I'm on an unlimited text, 700 minutes, 2GB Data family plan. Incredibly annoying and frustrating. I need a resolution.

SGT500
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am getting text messages to access Flix messages; but when I log on, the screen to access my "Albums" says I have to LOG IN.  Well how can I log in if I'm already logged in?  I've researched this blog and haven't found ONE person this service is working for.  What the hell is going on and how am I supposed to access these Flix messages?

Keldavey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am having this issue.  Just today someone tried to send me a picture via sms or text.  When I told them it didn't come through they resent it and I received the same text from myself "You've got a PIX or FLIX message!  To see it, visit www.vzw.com/newpix-flix-message from an internet accessible computer & follow directions."  When I visit this website as mentioned I am asked to login.  I have logged in and am unable to find where I can retrieve the picture I was sent.  I am assuming that the sender must be trying to email the picture to my number@vzwpix.com rather than sending in a text message.  Please advise.

0 Likes
grimm421
Enthusiast - Level 1

i have same problem, i have unlimited text and i still get the messages saying log int vzw and check your flix or pix.. 6 of them today. whats the deal, what am i missing and why wont my phone download it and no access on my computer.

0 Likes
ddoerer

I got a pix or flix message on my phone - How do I open it!

0 Likes
RRRRonald

I also am getting a message: "You've got a Pix or FLIX message! To see it, visit www.vzw.com/newpix-flix-message from an internet accessible computer & follow directions."  And, the message is represented to come from me to myself!  I expect Verizon is sending this, as no one else could spoof my message to appear to come from me.

So, went to the link on my home computer, and no media is there...get a pop up that says I have not activated an account, and a link to set one up, with referral to a Cloud Storage ability. (I DO NOT WANT ANY CLOUD STORAGE.)

Seems to me this is just a message from Verizon attempting to get me to start a cloud account for my messaging...???

I'm not interested...will delete this and future messages like it.

I want messages to come to my phone, and be viewable from my phone and not recorded anywhere else.

Thank  you, please.

Ron

0 Likes
nekomuffin

I'm having a similar but also different problem. I've had my phone for a few months now, an LG Optimus Dynamic with Net10. I've been getting tons of MMS with no problems, until the other day when I got a pair of texts from my own number about this.

I'm guessing due to being a Net10 customer and not directly a Verizon customer, I couldn't register for an account. ( "We are unable to find your information in our records.")

I highly dislike the idea of my MMS going anywhere other than my phone, and I'm even less impressed with the fact that I can't even access them.

I have, since seeing the texts, successfully received other MMS messages so I'm hoping this won't be a problem again, but I'd like some assurance that if it does I can access my messages.

0 Likes