Re: About accessing Flix pix
jksfgc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Samsung Intensity II. The same video was sent to my husband, and instead of getting a message saying he had to log onto Verizon's website to see it, he was able to see the msg directly on his phone. I was not. I really don't see how that's relevant, though. The problem is not that I can't see it on my phone. The problem is that when I log into my Verizon acct ON MY LAPTOP, as the message instructs me to do, I have no message. I really don't care if I can see it on my phone or not. But if I get a message saying I should log onto the website to see something, I expect to be able to do so. Honestly, at this point, by the time I get to it, I assume the msg will be expired anyway, since I understand that I only have 7 days.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this grandmadarci! Which device do you have? Are you attempting to login via your mobile phone or online here http://bit.ly/9EHswL ? Are you able to login here http://bit.ly/xB4iTc with the same credentials? Please share more details on what you see and any error messages. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Ginawild
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having same problem as well.  Ran into something that said the service is no longer available but has been replaced by something called backup plus .. or something similar.  You apparently get 500MB free and pay for more space.  Yet it sent me somewhere to sign up and there is no sign up option.  I'm on a prepaid plan.  Don't know if that makes a difference, but it is extremely frustrating!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Ginawild

I don't want this to frustrate you anymore than it already has!  Seeing that you're on a prepaid account, I recommend contacting our Prepaid Support Team at (Toll Free) 888-294-6804.  They will be happy to assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nbipooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am NOT sending out my password information and the fact that it would even be asked of me tells me of something fraudulent.

The other posts about this matter do not reflect anyone else being asked for their account information.

You are trying to force people to upgrade their phones even though we are paying for a service that we are not getting.

It will catch up to Verizon eventually.

0 Likes
nbipooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am assuming that Verizon "never got to the bottom of this." Even the tech people don't know what they are doing.

They are stealing our money since we are paying for a service we are not getting.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concerns about your personal information nbipooh. If you are having a problem that is specific to your account(such as pix place), we are not able to assist you without being able to review your account and settings. If you feel more comfortable, we also offer phone support at 800-922-0204, which will enable you to provide your account information an verification of social or billing password via the automated system. Please let us know which option you prefer.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
nbipooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have looked at this and other threads related to the exact manner and

nobody else has been asked for their personal account information.

So...try again with another excuse.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be delighted to assist nbipooh! However, if you do not wish to provide the info requested, we do recommend reaching out to our Support Team via phone at 800-922-0204 or visiting your local store http://bit.ly/3SdsA. My apologies we would be unable to continue assistance without this information.

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
nbipooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did that and I stated that if you read my first message when I started

the thread.

They had no idea but they were going to look into it and promised to call

me the next day.

I never got that phone call and I don't have endless hours to spend trying