Re: About accessing Flix pix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey nbipooh,

I am sorry to hear that you were promised a phone call and that you did not receive one back. We absolutely want to make sure that we are following through on our commitments and I can make sure that happens.  Allow me to restore your faith in Verizon Wireless so we can continue our relationship.

I would like to review your account in detail to see what was done and to see what the best resolution is. Please follow me and dm me your mobile number and billing system password so I can do some further investigating.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nbipooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah...sure...let me send you my password.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks nbipooh. Did you have the opportunity to send your account information via PM? I'm sorry Nicholas is out of the office today; however, any of us are happy to assist you if you can resend the information via PM. Did you also know that we offer support on a more immediate basis via Twitter and Facebook?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
nbipooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

STOP e-mailing me!

I am not sending my account information!

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you want the e-mails to stop, you'll need to change your Preferences via the drop-down at the top of the page next to your user name.

The Verizon reps have attempted to assist you, but you'll need to Direct Message them your information, i.e.,

0 Likes
jksfgc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having this exact same problem. Judging by the number of people saying they are experiencing it too, and the number of different posts on this topic, Verizon has a serious problem in this area. This is indeed extremely frustrating!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there jksfgc,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the pix website as well. Let's get you back up and running.

Just to make sure I address your specific issue please provide details on what happens when you try to access the website. Have you ever had access viewing this website? What happens when you try to log in via My Verizon?

Please privde additional details so that I can better assist.

NicholasB_VZW

0 Likes
jksfgc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi NicholasB_VZW.

I sign in, using my mobile number, and I seem to have no messages, though I got a text to my phone saying I had a video message, and I confirmed with the sender that they did send me something. Still, there is nothing on my account when I log in.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jksfgc
I would be happy to help. Thanks for replying. Which device do you have? Are you able to see the message on another line in My Verizon?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
grandmadarci
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem can anybody help me please i've been trying it for ovr an hour.