About accessing Flix pix
miso_na_nya

I have received two messages saying that I've got a flix pix message. I went to http://picture.vzw.com/pri/messages/folders.do?tab=messages then messages. But it doesn't have any messages for me. It only has Drafts (0 messages) and Sent Messages (0 messages). How do I view my received messages/inbox? Please help. I have attached a screenshot of what I found.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: About accessing Flix pix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can't begin to imagine what may be causing these messages, miso_na_nya. I appreciate the screenshot. Do me a favor and direct message me with your name & number.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Motherbear
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im having a similar problem. A friend has tried sending me a video message and I get a message to go to VZWPIX but it doesnt really get me anywhere and Verizon Tech doesnt seem to know why

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly figure this out Motherbear. What phone do you have? Have you registered your line for My Verizon previously?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
deadboy666
Enthusiast - Level 1

same prob here...does anybody have an answer?

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log into your on-line MyVerizon account, then hover over MyVerizon at the top of the page ... click on My Messaging.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Manage Your Album.  Hopefully your pictures will be listed under My Media (or the message under Messages).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're full of answers, deadboy666. When you are logging into www.vzwpix.com, please make sure you're using your mobile number instead of a user name. This way, you can make sure you're logging in under your mobile number and not one of the other lines on your account (if that may apply). Also, how long ago did you get the notification? New messages are only saved to the online album for 7 days unless they are opened and moved to a new folder.

Jennifer_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Anothertangent
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine just takes me to a blank screen...

The URL is interesting though:

https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/cdcservlet?TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Flogin.vzw.com%3A443%2Fcds...

This is after I've logged into my verizon....

VERY '!@#$' FRUSTRATING

nbipooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem.

I used to be able to find them after much searching around, but menu items have changed and now I can't find it!

I, too, called tech support and nobody seems to no why.

Kind of seems scammy to get us to upgrade to newer phones since many people have had the problem and tech support here or on the phone have no clue.

Certainly doesn't instill confidence in their company!!!

nbipooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

After talking to tech support regarding this matter, I was PROMISED a telephone call the next day for directions on how I could access flix-pix on this site.

Of COURSE, I NEVER heard back from anyone.

SHAME ON YOU VERIZON! I am now in the process of using a different contact telephone number in case I want to cancel my service for Verizon since I am clearly not valued as a customer.