verizon ellipsis 8 voice ringtone
ELICOS46

I just activated voice calling on my Verizon Ellipsis 8 tablet.  I can't figure out how to change the default ringtone for incoming calls.  The default tone has to be the worst, most annoying ringtone ever created.  I can't stand it.  Does anyone know how to change it?  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: verizon ellipsis 8 voice ringtone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to love the sound that comes from your Elipsis-8 when you're receiving calls. You can change the ring tone by selecting Apps > Settings > Sound & Notification> Default Notification Ring tone > OK. Let us know if this is helpful.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ELICOS46

This does not change the ringtone for voice calls. It allows me to select

a tone for text messages only. I would like to change the default ringtone

for voice calls, not text messages. There does not appear to be an option

for this.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 3:37 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
ELICOS46

There is also no option for shutting off the ringer. Using the volume on

the sides will not work for the ringtone, just the text tone

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Elizabeth Costa <ecosta428@gmail.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no ELICOS46, we always want you to be able to customize your devices when you need them most. When you go into the previously mentioned settings, what options do you see?

ErinW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ELICOS46

When I go to settings then sounds and notification I see default ringtone.

This sets the tone for my text messages. There is no option to select a

default ringtone for voice calls on my tablet.

On Apr 12, 2017 4:29 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to be annoyed at all by the sound for the ringtone. As you mentioned, it doesn't appear to have an option for calls. This is something I'd like to lift up for you.

Please reply to the Direct Message I sent.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I just wanted to follow up on the direct message I sent you.

We tried through Notification setting and with Zedge ( a third party app) and were unable to change the ringtone for Messages + or for the integrated calling ringtone.

TamaraH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes