Why won't my tablet connect to Wi-Fi?
Hisnoble1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a new Ellipsis 10 and it won't connect to my WiFi. (My husband and I both got one, actually - and we are having the same problem with both tablets.) Our new phones (Galaxy 6S) connect fine. I have rebooted the router, verified the firmware is current, tried using the WiFi guest password and also the pin associated with the router in place of the password, verified the password I typed in is correct, and rebooted the tablet. Spoke to tech support, who also could not solve. Need Help Please.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Ellipsis 10 won't connect to WiFi
Hisnoble1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Problem resolved. Tablets had to be reset to factory settings.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
snow777

my  tablet is  connect this  find  on  wifi     you may have  a bad  tablet   wish means  you may need too return it for other one   if you  can not  find out why it wont   connect   my works this  find  and using  wifi  right now

do you have  comcast or AT&T for your wifi  if you  have comcast  for wifi  on your router  there is a  button on the top  push it  and your Tablet  sould  easy connect too your wifi network   if that  dos not  work then you need  too a factory data reset  and connect   when you  1st  set it  up  and if that dos not work then i would  re turn it for other one has you may have a bad unit

0 Likes
Hisnoble1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your input.

I have Charter internet. Every other device we have connects no issue. It is just the new tablets. Neither will connect. I manually reset the router back to factory settings. I have done everything I can think of or find online. I actually was able to connect the tablets to the router via the Push Button Config method, but still no wifi access. Totally bummed.

0 Likes
Hisnoble1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Problem resolved. Tablets had to be reset to factory settings.

0 Likes