Verizon cloud
beth1980

ok so I belatedly realized that I need cloud storage to save my files on my Ellipsis 8 tablet.  I have the service, but when I try to log in the app, it say my mobile number has changed and something about factory resets.  If I do factory resets I will lose everything, which is really counter intuitive. Then the app crashes.

I'm not sure if there's something I need to enable on the tablet in order for this message to go away, but I really need some help here, please,

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beth, let's get to the bottom of this. Are you able to provide a screenshot of the message you're seeing?
EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
slingslingbinks

I have the same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a backup of your information is essential slingslingbinks. We want to make sure we get this working for you. Is your tablet currently active on your Verizon account? Have you been able to backup before? Are other data apps and services working on your tablet?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes